Woodchurch parish church kent
Woodchurch Burials. This database was originally compiled in 2005 by Robert Chown and then extended in 2006 with the assistance of Josie Mackie (who transcribed ), both of the Woodchurch Ancestry Group. It contains details of 7388 interments performed at All Saints parish church, Woodchurch, Kent between 1538 and 1990.WOODCHURCH, a parish in the hundred of Blackbourne, lower division of Scray lathe, county Kent, 5 miles N. E. of Tenterden, and 4 from Appledore railway station. It is situated on the borders of the Shirley Moor, containing, in 1841, a population of 1, 278, and in 1861, of woodchurch parish church kent
Woodchurch is a Kent village, the largest civil parish in the Borough of Ashford. It is centred 6 miles (9. 7 km) from the market town of Ashford and 4 miles (6 km) from the Cinque Ports town of Tenterden, in Kent, South East England.
All Saints Church is the beating heart of this thriving village community. The main service is Holy Communion at 11. 00 am on the first, second and All Saints Church second and All Saints Church. Woodchurch Community Information Centre. Think local buy local. Find us Woodchurch is part of The Parish Council meets on the 4th Thursday of each month. Please check noticeboard or website for agenda and to confirm meeting is taking place at 7. 00 pm in the Memorial Hall Annexe.woodchurch parish church kent About Woodchurch Marriages. It contains details of 2410 marriages celebrated at All Saints parish church, Woodchurch, Kent between 1538 and 1978. The database includes all of the information recorded including, where available, in addition to details of the groom and bride, their respective fathers, witnesses to the marriage and
A database containing transcriptions of headstones in the churchyard of All Saints Church, Woodchurch. A plan of the cemetery is also provided. Kent Monumental Inscriptions A list of surnames found in a Kent parish, with their various variants. Woodchurch Population ( ) Statistics and analysis of the parish's population since 1801. woodchurch parish church kent Bethersden Road, Woodchurch, Kent TN26 3QJ. Registered Charity Number. However the real church is not the building (no matter how beautiful) but it is the people who worship here and we are a lively and diverse community who worship the living God. Parish Church of All Saints is a Grade I listed building in Woodchurch, Kent, England. See why it was listed, view it on a map, see visitor comments and photos Woodchurch Parish Council Woodchurch is a Kent village, the largest civil parish in the Borough of Ashford. It is centred 6 miles (9. 7 km) from the market town of Ashford and 4 miles (6 km) from the Cinque Ports town of Tenterden, in Kent, South East England. Woodchurch was originally a farming area and ancient village of the Wirral Hundred, known mainly for its parish church and the neighbouring Arrowe Park country estate. The first recorded owner of the land was an AngloSaxon chief called Aescwulf who claimed ownership of Woodchurch, Arrowe and Landican.Rating: 4.84 / Views: 958